UNDER CONSTRUCTION

will be updated asap.

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Major update going down soon

but first here's a What's in my bag. haha
WHAT'S IN MY BAG
So i thought i'd do a blogger blog post ahhaa.
Anyways this is what the contents of my bag looks like.
The bag i'm currently using is a Harrods bag from the first time i visited London in 2007, It's a Limited Edition Pearl. I got the smallest one, and it cost £27.99.
L-R : Layer By Layer.
So there's the actual bag that's infact very small, i can fit my sketchbooks in it too though, so that's a plus. Then there's the bottle of Energy Drink i bought from Tesco yesterday. And then yesterday, I went to Pete's house with Matt, Nick, Barney and Darby And had a Tekken Tournament, But Matt gave this to me a few weeks ago, We ended up playing Tekken Tag.
Then there's my 'make-up bag' I wouldn't actually call it a make-up bag, 'd say it was a Toiletries bag haha. I think i got it for 50p and Home and Bargains this time last year when i went living with lucy/my gran. And i'll be honest, it's mainly full of moisturizers, there's like 7 in there. Although, i Only use my FCUK one and My Soap And Glory one. But it has my make-up in, you can see my mascara( Natural Collection) and my blusher(heart Throb by Benefit).  Next we have my Converse Pencil Case that i've had since i was in like year 9, but i didn't really use a pencil case when i was a school. Now it's got mechanical pencils, charcoal pencils and graphite in it. It works. Then i have my converse 'diary' which i still have my own made revision time table in from my Gcse's. I just write random notes or doodles when i'm on the bus, But it's small and Handy and it does it's job when needed.
Then we have two stray pens and my scissors- that don't fit in my pencil case. And then my little pouche that has my bus pass, tablets, tissues, i put my keys in there, it also has business cards and train tickets.
Then my purse, which i got for Christmas, it'sjust a sappy Primark one, i need a new one really, i've spilt nail glue in the clipped pocket. But it's handy, like i have a gazzilllion store cards/ admission cardsand it has just enough little slips for them all. And my iPod, which in the next week needs a huge update, I've found a large amount of new bands that i enjoy like billy talent(thankyou matt) and then i've become addicted to Brand New thanks to Nick and if you can be bothered, look on my spotify haha. Then My Phone, in it's new case sparkling all it's glory. I'm not sure if i prefer my other cover, but i'm getting a pink housing case for it for my birthday- or so i hope. And i think it will look okay after that's been done. _ (reminder, need to buy a second battery). Then underneath that, my two favorite nail polish's OPI 'Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michg'n' and Barry M's Berry. Just a pink Hair brush that reminds me of Hello Kitty and Sunglasses, that i've started taking EV-ER-Y-WHERE,  Then next too those are my favourite lipsticks, my MAC ' VIVA GLAM GAGA' and Natural Collections 'Sand Castle' and of course my little primak CocaCola Cherry Lip balm. And then my Hand Sanitizer and My Keys.
That's pretty much it, nothing special really.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment